polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Zest@ApacheCon / Marketing
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 04:42:42 GMT
I think these are generally good ideas. However, *I* don't have the
bandwidth to drive this. What I can help with is getting T-shirts either
printed or "stitched" (I like latter) and my guess is that it will be
somewhere around $6-8 per shirt (funding??), but I'll investigate that
further.

Cheers
Niclas

--