polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Enough relaxation??
Date Sat, 22 Aug 2015 04:35:24 GMT
Gang,
after the release we seem to have taken a short vacation.

And in my book, there are a lot of things to be done, of varying order of
complexity.

One thing that surfaced on Incubator list today, was that ASF pays for Jar
signing that is provided by Symantec's service. I am checking whether our
100s of jars will be an issue, but assuming not, I think we should
incorporate that in the release build process (automated of course).

I think I will slowly start to replace Functional and IO packages with the
Java 8 functional and stream APIs. That is a lot of coding, but not overly
complex, and will take a while.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEST-109 is the umbrella for all the
large things planned for 3.0.

Happy Coding