polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Is Java 8 still Java?
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 13:13:52 GMT
Not so sure I am esoteric... But it just falls this way when converting all
the Iterable<> stuff that Rickard put in place 4 years ago.

Still making good progress, and I like the internals better afterwards. So
it is all good, but I think we all "oldies" need to freshen up on the code
reading skills for Java 8. ;-)

Cheers
Niclas

--