polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Restlet library
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 04:01:08 GMT
You mean the new Restful stuff? No, this has been extracted from
proprietary work that I have been doing lately. I don't know of any good
Restful demo out there, as a reasonable candidate to re-implement. Pointers
are welcome.

If you mean "in general", then the "Domain Driven Design" flagship demo
(Shipping) has been converted to Zest and using DCI[1] principle, by Marc
Grue (with input from Rickard Oberg).

Perhaps the Spring PetClinic is a better candidate, I might take a look a
bit later, just for the fun of it...

[1] Data Context Interactions, by Tryggve Renskaug also know for the MVC
pattern.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer