polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Restlet library
Date Sun, 02 Aug 2015 10:29:10 GMT
Gang,

I have been adapting my Restlet library to Zest 3.0, and it is coming along
quite well.

* CRUD handling of Entities if one so chooses.
* Resources for 'anything'
* Link traversals
* Autobuilding the EntryPoint (bookmarkable) document.
* Invocation of methods on resources or entities.
* Support for www-form-urlencoded to ValueComposite
* Security support (want to use Shiro library, yet integrate with Restlet's)

* Application structure support. Predefined, but replaceable, layers are;
    - Connectivity
    - Resource
    - Domain
    - Infrastructure
    - Configuration

I am not yet done, but about to commit what I have so far, including the
beginning of a TestApplication.

    throws Exception
{
    RestApplicationAssembler assembler = new RestApplicationAssembler(
NAME, VERSION, MODE,
        ConfigurationLayer.class,
        InfrastructureLayer.class,
        DomainLayer.class,
        ResourceLayer.class,
        ConnectivityLayer.class
    );

    assembler.initialize();

    ModuleAssembly configModule = assembler.layer(
ConfigurationLayer.class ).module( ConfigurationModule.NAME );

    assembler.layer( InfrastructureLayer.class,
                     new FileStorageModule( configModule )
    );

    assembler.layer( DomainLayer.class,
                     new OrdersModule()