polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Zest@ApacheCon / Marketing
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 13:08:00 GMT
I don't really know. I think it is very strict. I suggest we check with
those who know better. Such as, yeah... with who?

Rich; You have been involved with ApacheCon a lot. We want to hand out free
T-shirts and Jiri is asking what can be offered in return, such as Could
the shirt also contain the company name/logo as well? Who should we ask for
getting that sorted out??

Thanks
Niclas