polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Kent SĂžlvsten <kent.soelvs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stream/Functional progress report
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 22:53:52 GMT
Debugger tells that the bug is inside Classes#TYPES_OF.

The old implementation returned both interfaces and parent classes for a
class, - the new implementation returns only interfaces.
The effect is that we only store the ServiceTags under metaInfo keyed by
the Serializable interface, and thus are unable to find it.

Who will be first to fix it?

/Kent