polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Binary relese....
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2015 06:50:08 GMT
For Apache ACE we ended up creating three archives: src, bin and deps. If you download src
only, you need to make sure you collect/build all deps yourself. If you also got the deps
archive, you could just “drop that in” and our “bin” made sure it contained “something
runnable” (but that’s a bit different here since ACE is essentially something you can
run and Zest is really a collection of libraries to use in development.

Greetings, Marcel