polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Kent SĂžlvsten <kent.soelvs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration initialization
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 15:26:19 GMT
I Think i have misunderstood the intention behind timeseries support then.
I was more thinking of timeseries as derived values - the same way that the
indexing May be considered derived from the entity store.  And just like in
some architectures the entity may be considered derived from an eventstore.