polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Jiri Jetmar <juergen.jet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Drop EventSourcing for 2.1
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 10:29:56 GMT
Hi Niclas,

we are using it on the DM/Entity level. Any C(R)UD interaction uses Domain
Events. In fact the Entity i.) triggers the Event and consumes it at the
same time in order to mutate its state.

So pls let it in.. :) The Domain Event Library is indeed not perfect, but
at least for us robust enough to be used.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Jiri