polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Configuration initialization
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 19:16:48 GMT
Interesting thought... So, "persistence" is a derived from "operations" ?
And there is no primary purpose?

Timeseries is for me the effective storage of timestamped values that
changes often over time. DBs like Cassandra are optimized to retrieve a
slice in time of consequetive data points.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer