polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject ValueDeserialization help requested
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 09:00:50 GMT
Paul (I guess is the only one with much clue),

Although I quite easily managed to add the feature of "object notation" (vs
the key/value notation) to map serialization, the deserialization case is
much harder to understand, and I am at loss where this decision and code
really occurs.

I have a hard time following the "flow", and wonder if the approach is
actually optimal at all. Shouldn't the input be parsed, and then create the
4 functions to feed into ValueBuildFactory.newValueBuilderWithState(), or
is that approach not possible due to some internal dependency?  Or was this
concocted before the newValueBuilderWithState() existed?

Any pointer/help is appreciated.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer