polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: 'develop' --> Java 8
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 19:50:39 GMT
A massive refactoring... And I have been on it for hours by now, and need
to sleep. But I am pushing the progress so far.

All packages have been changed.
All "Qi4j" in class and file names has been changed.
All documentation has been changed.
All variables using "qi4j" has been changed.
All host names and schema names has been changed.

But things are a bit broken, especially the devstatus Python script is now
very unhappy. Could have been a search/replease error in the devstatus.xml
files.

If no one looks into it, I'll continue tomorrow.

Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer