polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Deprecated the Conversion Library
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 08:47:34 GMT
No it doesn't, but then I think we should spend the time to find the
additional solutions to support these usecases in the primary
toEntity/toValue mechanism. And with the deprecation, it is clear that
these cases will have to get some work prior to 3.0.

Makes sense?

Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer