polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject [Proposal] Drop EventSourcing for 2.1
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 09:57:12 GMT
I have briefly reviewed the eventsourcing codebase, and the immediate
feeling I got was; "This should be with Java 8 Stream API".

So, I think we should simply mothball (drop from settings.gradle) the
eventsourcing libraries and resurrect it somewhere in 3.x when we have Java
8 available.

If anyone is depending on this library (I assume that StreamFlow uses its
own implementation, and still depend on Qi4j 1.4.x), then raise an
objection (together with some docs ;-) )

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer