polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: FileEntityStore directory
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 09:20:22 GMT
I think it is not handled. OTOH, what should it possibly do??
Linux has similar issues, IIRC you can't log in to a system over SSH where
disk space is completely gone (can't recall on which partition)

It seems like a situation that must not happen, and I am not willing to
sacrifice performance for just that case.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer