polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: 'develop' --> Java 8
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2015 03:00:29 GMT
Well, tiredness creates problems. So I manage to commit it to 'master'.

ASF doesn't allow 'git push --force', so 'git revert' has been applied to
remove those 4 commits from 'master', and then cherry-picked them into
'develop'. So it should(!) be fine now.

Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer