polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Budapest
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 08:21:21 GMT
Great, looking forward to it. Mind you, there will be many awesome Apache
folks there. And unlike popular belief, computer geeks are not as geeky as
perceived. It is a rather social bunch...
I will arrive on Monday, to squelch jet lag, but not attend the Apache Big
Data conference, which is on the days before ApacheCon Core.

Cheers
Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer