polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: FileEntityStore directory
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 08:08:56 GMT
We normally rely on Jira issues for Release notes. I'll create one for this.

I think the "data" was added while developing on a Mac and it felt too
"immediate" without the additional "data" directory.

As for "test grade"; Personally I am getting fond of the FileES for smaller
apps (which I am doing now), since it simplifies the testing quite a bit,
and is good enough for my performance requirements.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer