polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Drop EventSourcing for 2.1
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 17:13:11 GMT
Perhaps Arvid can provide a bit of high level perspective, since it
originated in StreamFlow.

And Tibor, it isn't super-urgent. I and Paul are whirring around like
tail-roasted squirrels, because there are so many small things that should
be fixed before 2.1 release (which I would like pushed out this month).

// Niclas
On Jul 8, 2015 15:17, "Tibor Mlynarik" <tibor.mlynarik@gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks Jiri, I will ping you.
> cheers,
>
>         Tibor
>
> On Jul 8, 2015, at 1:34 PM, Jiri Jetmar <juergen.jetmar@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Tibor,
> >
> > I;m also not an expert of the ES lib, but evtl. I would be able to
> > review/give a feedback
> > an your proposal.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Jiri

> >> It takes me some time to understand this lib ( as I am not user of it )
> ,
> >> but hopefully I will come with some docs later today.
> >>
> >> cheers,
> >>
> >>        Tibor

> >> some

> >> Domain