polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Configuration initialization
Date Sun, 12 Jul 2015 09:53:12 GMT
And to make this more "integrated", I am introducing

ModuleAssembly.configurations()

since otherwise people will be confused that both a entity and a value
needs to be declared.

(Actually, this speaks even more in favor of proposal to
"Entity=Identity+Value")

The assembly will take care of duplicating the declared types as both
entities and values, so there won't be a ConfigurationInstance type, at
least not in 2.1.

Any thoughts?