polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: 2.1 distributions pre-release build & review, take two
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2015 09:58:07 GMT
I ran as suggested, and put the output here;
https://gist.github.com/niclash/9ee4e5c2e1f97e2e7dee

So, this box is a rented server, with more or less a default Debian install
and everything running on it has been via Docker containers, so the
original environment is pretty clean, and except for a handful of these
kinds of tests and builds, nothing has run there.

Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer