polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <p...@nosphere.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Zest (Java Edition) version 2.1
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 13:00:22 GMT
Dear community,

I am happy to start the VOTE thread for Apache Zest (Java Edition) 2.1!

The changelog for this release can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12316820&version=12332997

Tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=zest-java.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.1-RC1

The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/zest/

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/zest/KEYS

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Zest (Java Edition) 2.1.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 PMC votes are cast and there must be more positive than
negative votes.

[ ] +1 Release Apache Zest (Java Edition) 2.1
[ ]  0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache Zest (Java Edition) 2.1 because...

Here is my vote:

+1 (binding)

Cheers

/Paul