polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <p...@nosphere.org>
Subject Re: Build Failure expected...
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:50:10 GMT
Niclas,

I took from where you left equals()/hashCode() implementation for
NamedAssociation.

It now works and is tested, see commit 3e3e89d.

Along the way I commented Property<SomeValue[]> usage in
AbstractValueCompositeSerializationTest as arrays are not supported, see
commit bb14d5b and the related discussion thread started last thuesday.

Looks like the only thing left dandling is work on ZEST-47 (Complex
Configuration Types). StaxConfigurationDeserializationTest fails.

Cheers

/Paul