polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <p...@nosphere.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Drop EventSourcing for 2.1
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:36:10 GMT
Hey Tibor,

Tibor Mlynarik a écrit :
> Assembler, MemoryApplicationEventStoreService and  application events test was added
also.
ApplicationEventTest was failing intermitently.

See
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Zest/job/Zest%20-%20Check%20develop%20branch%20on%20Java7%20(Oracle%20JDK)/60/testReport/junit/org.qi4j.library.eventsourcing.application/ApplicationEventTest/testApplicationEvent/

I fixed the backward EventSource implementation and stabilized the test,
see commit 9f02f2c. The test now pass every time. Could you please do a
quick review of my fixes in case I did something wrong?

Thanks!

/Paul