polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <p...@nosphere.org>
Subject Re: Rename git repository from zest-qi4j to zest-java?
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2015 15:50:06 GMT
Hey Sandro,

Sandro Martini a écrit :
> Hi Paul,
> I think a rename now would be better now, but maybe the same rename
> should be done in many other places (docs, etc) to reduce possible
> confusion even there.
We already renamed everything except java packages for 2.1 (in order to
keep backward compatibility with 2.0).
See the `develop` documentation
at:https://zest.apache.org/java/develop/index.html .

In 3.0 we will rename the java packages, see ZEST-40.

To rename the git repository we need to open a INFRA issue.
Then we should impact builds.apache.org jobs configuration, and of
course, our git clones.
Am I right?

Cheers

/Paul