polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Kent Sølvsten <kent.soelvs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FileEntityStore directory
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 09:33:17 GMT
Can you give an example of an identity from the Scheduler? What do they
look like? Where are they being created in the source code?

In the perfect world the FileES should of course handle the case itself
transparently without affecting others - but figuring out a
2-way-mapping from identity to filename might prove too difficult.

/Kent