polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Kent SĂžlvsten <kent.soelvs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FileEntityStore directory
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 07:54:39 GMT
Do we have a scratchpad for release notes for 2.1 ? Things like this
should be part of release notes, but are easy to forget when the release
is being made.

But no objections from here.

To me it seems more like a test tool than a production grade store (I
have a vague feeling that is has been more ambitious in the past, but
later reduced to a simpler version)?
Would definitely like to hear Paul on this - was it due to a parallel
directory holding pending "commits" - or just preserving space for an
indexer inside the same dir structure?

/Kent