polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.1
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:52:02 GMT
Hi,

> Perhaps you and others haven't seen our "codebase" guideline;
> http://zest.apache.org/community/codebase.html, which contains a nice
> diagram on the Git forking model we use.

Note that in that page, references aren't to ASF Git Zest repository
... and probably something (later) should be written on how to
conrtibute via push request (with GitHUB mirror, or directly at Apache
Git ?).

git://git.apache.org/zest-qi4j.git
and its mirror:
https://github.com/apache/zest-qi4j

maybe that page has to be updated (and maybe even write that read-only
users can use normal http, not https).

Note:
I'm using this but not sure if it's good the same (generally speaking):
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/zest-qi4j.git

Maybe even this page should be updated (soon or later):
http://zest.apache.org/community/contributors.html
PMC Members and more info related on an ASF Project structure ...

Bye