polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.1
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 08:50:23 GMT
Hi Niclas,

> It would be great if you could lead the way on this.

Thanks, I hope to be able to do it :-)

> Perhaps you and others haven't seen our "codebase" guideline;
> http://zest.apache.org/community/codebase.html, which contains a nice
> diagram on the Git forking model we use.

I already looked at it, but I have to check it better/deeper, thanks
for the info

ok I'll do the initial setup during next days (as always I need some
time, you know :-) ) and post some update.
After a quick review, in Pivot sources I had to create a
Jenkins-specific folder to isolate some Jenkins-specific stuff, I'll
check if needed even here so we can discuss if/where to put it.

For updating Gradle to latest, I'll check it later (unless someone
will do it before me) ...

For the signing key, I have my ASF signing PGP Key (I have to check if
it's not expired but I can renew) that could be good.

We need also to add our PGP signing keys to KEYS file, you remember ?
And then maybe add keys from other Zest PMC Members (at least Release managers).

As a side note, for Zest first release here, who will be the Release
Manager, you or someone other ?
If needed I can help (or I could do it but with Zest-specific help
from others :-) ) ... but we have some time for this.

Stay well.
Bye