polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.1
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:31:47 GMT
Hi Paul,

> And for information we have our "old" CI server at
> https://qi4j.ci.cloudbees.com/
>
> It already points to Apache git service.

great, I haven't an account there, but I'll try to take a look

> The uploadArchive weekly job push SNAPSHOTS maven artifacts to our old
> repository hosted at Cloudbees too. There is ZEST-20 to setup maven
> repository @apache for the Zest project.
>
> If the `version` is a -SNAPSHOT, the build system do not sign the
> artifacts so PGP setup is unneeded.

even better :-) , so I'd skip the signing of artifacts

>> For updating Gradle to latest, I'll check it later (unless someone
>> will do it before me) ...
> I have the needed changes locally, will push them asap.

very well

>> We need also to add our PGP signing keys to KEYS file, you remember ?
>> And then maybe add keys from other Zest PMC Members (at least Release managers).
> We already have a KEYS file in the source tree root.
> Only mine and Niclas's are in for now.

ok, I'll do some check on mine and maybe add there ...

Paul, you know that in my "someone other" I was thinking to you as
Release Manager, right ? :-) ...

Thanks for now.

Bye