polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.1
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 08:31:26 GMT
Yes, I did a setup some time ago for Pivot (one build per branch with
default JDK, and another with a more recent JDK, so in total 4 or more
daily builds).

Zest uses Gradle so all should be doable.
At the moment Zest is using Gradle-2.2.1, but latest (2.4) is faster,
what do you think to update (if all builds the same of course :-) ) ?

I think we can start with default branch and default configuration.

I can try to take a look, or help someone who wants to do it ... tell me.

This is the issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEST-28
be free to update/reassign, or move outside the 2.1 umbrella , don't worry.

Bye