polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Jiri Jetmar <juergen.jet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Elastic Search] exception on startup
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 11:42:09 GMT
Just a guess - it looks like that you are trying to create a index with a
name that is already existing.

Possible solutions are :

- check if the index is already created
- delete the file-based storage (this approach is used in the unit tests)
- Use each time a new name

What is the context of this "myapp" ?

Cheers,
jj