polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.1
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 12:09:39 GMT
Yes, you are correct. Those community pages needs to be ASFified soon
enough. Qi4j started in 2007, and it has been a long journey and many
drastic changes along the way, from subversion to self-hosted Git to GitHub
hosted and now to ASF hosted, from SiteVision CMS to AsciiDoc + Jekyll and
now some Subversion based content.

A lot of docs has been written, a lot more is needed, and it is hard
tiresome to do, the appreciation is low, and one must do quite a lot for it
to be noticeable. The biggest 'advancement' in documentation was when I
assigned 2 hours a day over quite a long period, writing mostly about what
was being worked on at the moment by Rickard. I wished I had time for such
cohesive effort again.... :-/

Anyway, instead of me complaining; I am really happy for your help Sandro!!

Cheers
Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer