polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Drop Prototype in ValueBuilder in 3.0??
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 13:04:24 GMT
I haven't tested it, but it should be a lot faster to create
ValueCompisites now. I have noticed in Tue past that TransientComposites
built a lot faster, and I think this was why...

There are also some smaller changes in how the handling of Association toes
in values, since they can't be validated for instance, that is skipped.
There might be a bug in that non Optional Associations could be null in
VakueComposites. If someone care to write a test case for that, I am happy
to fix that particular check....