polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Scheduler Library upgrade?
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 08:29:20 GMT
Also, since

public interface Schedule extends Identity {
    Association<Task> task()

then doesn't that mean that the Task must always be an Entity, and the
questions arise;
  1. Should we ONLY have Durable schedules??
  2. Should they really always reside in memory, or should "slow" schedules
be scanned at regular intervals? For instance, schedules executing with
minute granularity are checked once a minute, those that are executing with
hour granularity are checked once every hour, and so on?

Cheers