polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Java 8 use...
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 15:16:17 GMT
Ah! The full expansion of supertypes doesn't affect HasTypes#types() until
after the assembly declarations are completed. I should have realized that
up front.

domainLayer.values( hasTypes -> matchesAny(
    type -> Task.class.isAssignableFrom( type ), hasTypes.types() )
).withMixins( Identity.class );

since Task is expected to be a 'hard' super type.