polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [Elastic Search] exception on startup
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 03:18:32 GMT
Additionally; I think there is a problem in the ElasticSearch Query system,
when it comes to handling Associations. I haven't investigated yet, but it
tried to dereference the EntityReference of an Association, which of course
causes an EntityTypeNotFoundException, since originating Module is down in
the Infra Layer.

I changed to the RDF Indexer, and problem went away, as I don't have time
to look at this right now.

Cheers
Niclas