polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [Elastic Search] exception on startup
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 11:55:25 GMT
Well, how can there be an existing Index the first time it is run?
Remember, I am not using ES directly, only that the ES extension attaches
itself to the EntityStateListener notification...

Just now, I go another problem, so I suspect that I am missing some crucial
setup/assembly part. Perhaps I just change to the RDF indexer instead...

    at
org.qi4j.index.elasticsearch.ElasticSearchIndexer$Mixin.notifyChanges(ElasticSearchIndexer.java:105)
    at
org.qi4j.spi.entitystore.StateChangeNotificationConcern$1.commit(StateChangeNotificationConcern.java:44)
    at
org.qi4j.spi.entitystore.ConcurrentModificationCheckConcern$ConcurrentCheckingEntityStoreUnitOfWork$1.commit(ConcurrentModificationCheckConcern.java:117)
    at
org.qi4j.api.configuration.Configuration$ConfigurationMixin.initializeConfigurationInstance(Configuration.java:281)

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer