polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: GeoSpatial Query support
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 15:42:17 GMT
Let's decide that a little bit later...

Another anomaly that I notice everywhere;
   return module.newValueBuilder( TPoint.class ).prototype();

This is invalid (read unstable/unsupported) use of prototypes, since you
don't instantiate them. Is it because you where unsure of the
TransientComposites or how/when to make them into ValueComposites. I
recommend that Values are used, due to the nature of the datatypes, but
right now, they are broken... Any comments before I fix the rest (already
sorted out the many Builders)?

Cheers

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer