polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject [Elastic Search] exception on startup
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 11:23:29 GMT
Paul (since you wrote this once upon a time),

I get an exception every time the Elastic Search Extension is loaded, even
if I wipe the $HOME/Library/Application Support/myapp where it seems that
ES extension is using (oh, yeah I am using the file system store)

Any ideas? Is it expected?

Caused by: org.elasticsearch.indices.IndexAlreadyExistsException:
[qi4j_index] already exists
    at
org.elasticsearch.cluster.metadata.MetaDataCreateIndexService.validateIndexName(MetaDataCreateIndexService.java:164)
    at
org.elasticsearch.cluster.metadata.MetaDataCreateIndexService.validate(MetaDataCreateIndexService.java:539)
    at
org.elasticsearch.cluster.metadata.MetaDataCreateIndexService.access$100(MetaDataCreateIndexService.java:89)
    at
org.elasticsearch.cluster.metadata.MetaDataCreateIndexService$2.execute(MetaDataCreateIndexService.java:229)
    at
org.elasticsearch.cluster.service.InternalClusterService$UpdateTask.run(InternalClusterService.java:328)
    at
org.elasticsearch.common.util.concurrent.PrioritizedEsThreadPoolExecutor$TieBreakingPrioritizedRunnable.run(PrioritizedEsThreadPoolExecutor.java:153)
    at
    at
    ... 1 more

Cheers