polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [Elastic Search] exception on startup
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 12:13:26 GMT
Ok, the reason is "found"... The most typical of problems...

The Configuration object of the ES extension triggers the
StateChangeNotification back to the ElasticSearch extension, which isn't
ready to process it yet.

Was this the reason why we always need a Configuration Layer, and a Config
Module in Infra can't be made work?

Cheers