polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Release 2.1 ??
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 10:11:23 GMT
Gang,
How is it with time from especially Jiri and Paul??  I would like to see
integration of the Geospatial stuff before ver 2.1 release, and my guess is
that it will take a while.

Other things for 2.1?
  +  toValue and toEntity, almost there...

  +  Make sure Apache RAT doesn't fail (Paul, did you integrate RAT in
Gradle build?)

  +  NOTICE review to be completed.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEST-15

  +  Drop Google AppEngine EntityStore. Google has announced that some
storage type is going to be turned off this summer. I think we depend on
it, since I received notification that my AppEngine apps will fail soon.

  +  Drop Neo4j EntityStore from the release. The licensing situation is
unclear. Perhaps we should add a item in devstatus to indicate that
Licensing has been vetted and ensured kosher, which would be part of the
ReleaseSpecification.

  + Various fixes done in the last couple of months.

Anything else??

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer