polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Java 8 use...
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 14:06:25 GMT
Hi,
Java 8 works rather well in Qi4j 2.x, which I have reported earlier. Here
is another example;

I wanted to make sure that all my Scheduling Task extends the Identity
type, so the following line solves that at assembly;

domainLayer.values( item -> filter(
    new MatchTypeSpecification( Task.class ),
    item.types()
).iterator().hasNext() ).withMixins( Identity.class );

The iterator().hasNext() is the "ugly" bit, but still...

So how would that look like in Qi4j 3.0???
I don't know yet, and the 10 minute trial to get something neat, didn't
make it neater than the above.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer