polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <p...@nosphere.org>
Subject Re: Bug found in UnitOfWork
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2015 07:57:39 GMT
Niclas Hedhman a écrit :
> And YES, the proposed approach and a handful of SPI interface changes made
> my usecase work as expected.
>
> So, even if I had the wrong approach to my particular issue, the new
> behavior is probably as expected, so I think it should go into the
> codebase, and I think it might as well go in now, rather than later.
>
> EntityStore implementations will break at compile time, but the fix is
> relatively straight forward.
>
> Any other opinions?
Here is what we state in documentation about SPI breakage:

"For SPIs and especially Runtimes, we reserve the right of incompatible
changes between releases in the second digit." -
http://zest.apache.org/download.html

So, from my point of view, we can release your FIX in 2.1 and your
changes can go into develop now, rather than later.

/Paul