polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <p...@nosphere.org>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.1
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:09:09 GMT
Niclas Hedhman a écrit :
> Perhaps you and others haven't seen our "codebase" guideline;
> http://zest.apache.org/community/codebase.html, which contains a nice
> diagram on the Git forking model we use.
And for information we have our "old" CI server at
https://qi4j.ci.cloudbees.com/

It already points to Apache git service.

The uploadArchive weekly job push SNAPSHOTS maven artifacts to our old
repository hosted at Cloudbees too. There is ZEST-20 to setup maven
repository @apache for the Zest project.

If the `version` is a -SNAPSHOT, the build system do not sign the
artifacts so PGP setup is unneeded.

Sandro Martini a écrit :
> For updating Gradle to latest, I'll check it later (unless someone
> will do it before me) ...
I have the needed changes locally, will push them asap.

> We need also to add our PGP signing keys to KEYS file, you remember ?
> And then maybe add keys from other Zest PMC Members (at least Release managers).
We already have a KEYS file in the source tree root.
Only mine and Niclas's are in for now.

Cheers

/Paul