polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Apache Zest
Date Sun, 10 May 2015 18:24:01 GMT
Hi all,

> Thien is pretty nice guy, and he has over the years done a few Apache logos (can't recall
exactly what was accepted), while working for me in the past.
even the Apache Pivot web site has been done with the graphic design
from Thien :-) ...

> WDYAT?
I like this new logo ...

I only suggest (one time the new logo will be approved) to derive
other versions (with text, without text, with transparent background
and not, all at some different but usable resolutions, a
multi-resolution favicon, etc ...), and then maybe put all the stuff
in one of Zest repositories. And with the required TM in any version
with text ...

Bye,
Sandro