polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Jiri Jetmar <juergen.jet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: toValue() and toEntity()
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 20:11:40 GMT
"Is this close to what the `conversion` library does?"

This was also my question. We are using that library to convert Entities to
Values, when we are executing e.g. queries "ByValue"..

The interesting point is how the PersonValue is defined ? We are deriving
the Values from the Entities to keep them synchronous to each other.

Cheers ,
jj