polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Europe 2015
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 10:25:37 GMT
i don't think anything particular will be needed to be prepared.

IF the talk is expected, I will attempt to create a Rest API application
more or less LIVE, with the new Restlet library that I am working on. I
definitely intend it to be a matter of 10 minutes to set up a new Qi4j
application, add some Entities and make that visible over a "crud" Rest
API. But unlike the archetype/rails templating, this should be real code.
I'll discuss this in-depth once I have a bit better ideas than current
"pool of loose thoughts".

Cheers
Niclas

--