polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject ApacheCon Europe 2015
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 00:27:02 GMT
Gang,

I would like to highlight ApacheCon 2015, that takes place in Budapest 28
Sep-1 Oct. See http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe/

I am sure it will be great, and now that Linux Foundation is organizing it,
I am sure each event will improve each year, going forward.

I intend to be there, and would like to meet up with all you guys. So if
you have time, please consider to go to Budapest in September.

Additionally, I will submit a talk, but considering our size, impact and
competition with 150-200 projects at ASF, I am not convinced it will be
accepted.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer